As you know, NWEI launched a new website and new online platform last month in honor of our 20 year history of shared story and shared action. We invite you to organize a discussion course in three simple steps: create a landing page for your discussion group using our new online platform, invite people to participate (our new platform offers email invitation templates to help you get started), and schedule your course (you can use the online platform’s scheduling tools to find a time that works best for your group).
- To get started, simply sign in and create a log in. You can even sign in using your existing social media account, such as Facebook.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll have access to a private forum for your NWEI discussion group. You can share messages, resources, activities, action plans, as well as easily schedule your meetings.
- The new platform offers email templates and a tool similar to a doodle poll to help you invite participants and schedule your your group’s meeting times.
- Your personal course site (or personal course landing page) keeps your course resources and reminders in one place, and gives you a place to continue the conversation online between meetings.
- You can manage your settings to receive course updates either daily or weekly in digest form, depending on your preferences.
Using NWEI’s new online platform makes change more social, fun and possible – all the while building a stronger community within your group. Ready to get started and create your group’s online landing page? Click here and go!